Residential and Commercial
Some of the advantages of using Cyber Drone for Real Estate include:
- We are CASA certified, insured drone pilots who can capture sweeping sky views. For larger properties, aerial views are spectacular. These are in high-resolution images and 4K and HD quality video.
- Showcase unique interior and exterior features such as architectural facades, pools or tennis courts.
- Demonstrate interior flow. Drones create life-like virtual tours, mimicking the experience of an in-person visit.
- Highlight neighbourhood benefits. Include nearby parks, schools, shopping locations and commuter routes.
- Help buyers see the local lifestyle with views of areas of interest in the town or suburb.
- Display features important to buyers without a site visit such as roofs, backyards or neighbouring properties.
- Save cost using drone aerial imagery over helicopter or aeroplane methods.
Aerial imaging in commercial real estate development and property management makes it easier to select, build and manage properties. From site selection to enhanced marketing, Cyber Drone aerial real estate photography saves time and cost.
Inspections can be made on the same course repeatedly to easily pinpoint small differences before they become large maintenance jobs, for example, roofs, gutters and landscape.
- Ensure HOA compliance. Easily cover large common areas and grounds to keep HOA policies or property rules in force.
- Simplify city and state regulatory compliance. Capture the documentation needed to demonstrate performance.
- Attract future occupants. Show investors, buyers or prospective clients the views from ground level, planned upper floors and all around a site, adding appeal before selling the land or commencing construction.
- Identify commercial neighbours. Aerial footage can indicate the businesses and facilities nearby to your planned development.
- Easy, comprehensive surveying, inspections and measurement of undeveloped land. Superior mapping and surveying, as well as cross-referencing with satellite data to show every angle and calculate terrain details better than surveys or maps.
- Project management reporting. Manage construction development and re-development projects better with site surveys, regular project inspections and progress reports including city and state regulatory compliance requirements and maintenance checks.